v Job Type: Consultant, Design, Engineering
v Education and Qualifications:
- Should have a B.S. in Electrical Engineering. LEED AP or PQP is a plus.
v Experience: 5 to greater than 10 years
v Job Requirements:
- Work within a team,
- Prepare electrical detailed drawing for lighting and power layout using latest AutoCAD software in accordance to the BS, IEC standard, and local authorities' regulation and requirements.
- Prepare load distribution schedule as per electrical layout requirements of the project and prepare single line diagram and specifications.
- Work proficiently in latest AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, DIALux, MEP Revit and ETAP software and other related electrical engineering software.
- Have strong engineering and management correspondence skills.
- Perform short circuit calculation, voltage drop calculation, load schedule, load flow analysis and electrical one line diagram to design electrical power distribution MV/LV and ELV System.
- Perform sketch lighting, small power, electrical equipment and auxiliary layout.
- Have knowledge in testing and commissioning procedures of the electrical equipment.
- Design Telephone & data system, Fire Detection and Alarm System, Lightning and Grounding protection system (low current).
- Deadline: 2016-10-31 Apply Now