v Job Type: Consultant, Design, Engineering
v Education and Qualifications:
- Should have a B.S. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
v Experience: 5 to greater than 15 years
v Job Requirements:
- Develop/ assess/ monitor all the processes and standard operating procedures, for successful execution of MEP projects.
- Highly innovative and keeping abreast of the changes in the industry with MEP engineering.
- Produce new and review existing MEP designs identified in plans, specifications, submittals and shop drawings. Ensure compliance with engineering standards, codes, specifications and design instruction.
- Identify design, process and equipment options that can satisfy client requirements, minimize costs and limit potential operational problems.
- Interface directly with other disciplines and coordinate with client personnel, contractors, architects, and other project team members to ensure value engineering and the delivery of high quality projects within the prescribed time frames.
- Make presentations when necessary and documentation as needed.
- Coordinate and perform technical reviews and supported documents, of MEP systems and Estidama projects.
- Develop standards, methods, processes and procedures for reviewing, evaluating and inspecting energy efficiency projects. Analyze and verify all energy savings calculations and computer simulations using baseline and retrofit energy consumption when necessary.
- Perform on-site field surveys.
- Actively participate in project scheduling and budgeting.
- Maintain timely and accurate oral and written technical reports regarding assigned activities.
- Deadline: 2016-08-31 Apply Now